Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Loneliness

This is the season of great Joy! The season to celebrate the birth of our saviour Jesus Christ. Yet I find myself more lonely then I have been in a long time. Laurie is out of town. It is snowing and I am broke and have no where to go. I can't wait until Friday. Much to do and lots of people to see. I found myself over eating the last two days due to this boredem and of course, I get sick almost immediately after eating. So at least I won't have a big weight gain because of it. It is a time many of us find to be the loneliest time of year. So many have no one during this season. I have many in my life but they are all busy with their familes.

It doesn't help most facebook app's are down, and it is snowing.

I am totally looking forward to the weekend filled with friends and activities. In the meantime, tv, computer, Bible reading, praying and playing with Cricket. Hoping the app's come back soon.
I should be crochetting, I just am not motivated to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment